Pertl & Alexander LLC
Laundry, Housekeeping, Textile & Valet Business Experts
We provide state-of-the-art knowledge regarding the latest innovations in our industry, as well as broad-based business expertise based on decades of practical experience. We apply the technical know-how and hands-on, down-to-the-last-detail expertise to provide expert guidance for all of the laundry, housekeeping, textile and valet business needs of hotels, hospitals, sports clubs and other facilities.
• Worldwide Experience: We've worked in 40 countries around the world. Our principals and consultants have expertise in design, analysis, project management, production, report writing, marketing and management. We write articles and lecture throughout the United States and have been owners/partners of commercial laundry and dry cleaning businesses serving hotels, hospitals and nursing homes.
• Clear and Objective: Our firm sells no product other than our expertise.
• Innovative: Every laundry, housekeeping and valet service has its own unique design problems. Pertl & Alexander has an extensive track record of solving such problems. Our proven ability to create solutions has secured our position in the forefront of laundry, housekeeping, textile and valet operations.
• Resourceful: We assist in training, design, engineering and management consulting. We also maintain close working relationships with professionals in related fields. As a result, we include as needed, or recommend to our clients, experts in architecture, engineering, layout and design.
• Industry Survey: We're conducting a survey for the Textile Rental Services Association (TRSA) about the life cycle of hospitality textiles. We're examining factors that determine the lifespan of goods used by the hotel industry, including processing, use, theft, loss, abuse and degradation.
Click here to take TRSA's Hospitality Textile Life Cycle Survey (link opens in a new tab or window)
Hotels and laundries that fully complete the survey will receive a copy of the results.